Babatunde Busari Esq.
Babatunde Busari is a graduate of Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State, Nigeria and Nigerian Law School, Lagos. He has attended and participated in many seminars/conferences including the Euromoney Conference in 2009; Anti-Counterfeiting Collaboration (ACC) 2011 etc.
He has vast experience in the area of legal research and management. He has also worked with the country office of an international bank in Nigeria where he was assigned the task of research and basic administration. He has good knowledge of law in practice having worked with reputable law offices in Nigeria.
- Litigation and other dispute resolution mechanisms
- Corporate Commercial Law Practice
- Intellectual Property
- Family/Matrimonial Causes
- Real Estates
- Nigeria Bar Association (NBA)
- Anti Counterfeiting Collaboration (ACC).
- Email: email@example.com